Play the whole episode by clicking the play button below or finding on your podcast platform:
Dr. Christina Schwarz discusses practical ways elementary teachers can make the shift to NGSS and digs deeper in ways of teaching computational thinking in elementary education. Join us for this informative conversation!
Join our Facebook Group and let us know what you think of this episode. And remember, you’re phenomenal!
- 01:30 - 05:00 Introduction to Dr. Schwarz & helping students make sense of the world with NGSS
- 05:00 - 09:00 NGSS and equitable learning environments
- 09:30 - 18:30 Making the shift to NGSS in your classroom
- 18:30 - 22:30 Teaching science literacy through NGSS
- 22:30 - 31:30 Computational thinking in elementary classrooms
- 31:30 - 34:30 The social aspects of science, identity and equity
- 34:30 - 39:00 NGSS resources...